To our research and innovation community,
Read the JIPE Submission Handbook to learn more about the different types of submissions, publication process and submission guidelines. Included is the manuscript template, submission checklist, links to helpful resources and more!
For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see resources below for inspiration.
- The Canadian Journal for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (CJSoTL)
- University of Saskatchewan— The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning: SoTL Journals
Helpful Writing Resources
- Visual Storytelling: What Is it? Why Is It Important?
- Western University Writing Resources
- Purdue University Writing Lab
- Elsevier Author tools & resources
- Accessible by Design: Inclusive Content Development Tips
- Building Accessible Tables
- Microsoft: Video: Create Accessible Tables
- Perkin’s Creating an Accessible Table in Word
- Links and Hypertext
For research and innovation inspiration, please visit humberpress.com